1. Babies! Yay!
2. Another person to meet, as my husband says.
3. There are four in my family, and I like the sound of it.
4. It is forcing me to quit some bad habits, wine, occasional cigarettes.
5. Time off when in the hospital.
6. We have a bigger house now.
But I'm worried for several reasons, too. They are:
1. I just started losing weight and feeling good about myself.
2. I am so old.
3. I keep thinking I will get back to my life someday, get a job someday, and this just postpones it for another two years or whatever.
4. I'm worried, as usual, about the higher risk of birth defects, or autism, or whatever.
I'm trying to not worry about the worries, though. I keep thinking, generally, in my life, I try to believe that I am right where I am supposed to be. That I am ready for whatever happens. So I am going to try to go with that now, when it seems more important than ever. I'm trying but failing, story of my life.