Monday, October 27, 2008

Six Random Things

I stole this from Constance, but I can never, ever not steal a meme. I just love the idea of it.

1. My sister and I have always written letters to each other during the day. We started when we were both in high school and continued it when she went to college and I was still in high school, then when we were both in college, when we used to fax letters to each other before email, and now, of course, via email and IM.

2. I used to smoke but don't anymore. But I still LOVE the idea of it.

3. I can drive a stick shift but we do not have a stick shift car because my husband can't.

4. I get very paranoid that after I speak, my husband inwardly rolls his eyes and thinks "will she ever shut up?"

5. I used to go to the gym almost every day, and sometimes I would just take two classes in a row because I was there anyway. Now I can literally barely sweep the floor by the end of the day.

6. My parents have been married (to one another) for 45 years but both my husband's parents have been married three times.

2 comments:

Constance the 14,000th said...

i want a sister to fax or im or email!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love this meme!